Associate Professional in Human Resources International – aPHRi™
This course includes: 18 Contact Hours | High-quality e-learning content | Chapter Quizzes and Mock up exams | Exam Application Support | Scenarios and Case Studies | Course Completion Certificate | KHDA Approved
Associate Professional in Human Resources – International (aPHRi™) certification course. Designed for aspiring HR professionals, this program equips you with the knowledge and skills needed to navigate the complexities of the international HR landscape.
For graduate and undergraduate students, early-career HR professionals, non-HR practitioners, and those making the move into HR employment, the (aPHRi™) program has been created. For the upcoming generation of emerging HR stars and people managers in worldwide settings, the aPHRi™ will serve as a significant badge of distinction.
What You Will Learn:
- Essentials of HR Management
- Global Perspectives in HR
- Attracting and Retaining Talent
- Nurturing Employee Relations
- Compensation and Benefits Strategies
- HR Development and Training Excellence
- Basic understanding of legal concepts.
- Access to a computer or device with internet connectivity.
- A genuine interest in gaining a comprehensive understanding of UAE Labor and Employment Law.
- Expert Instruction
- Interactive Learning Modules
- Legal Updates and Case Studies
- Networking Opportunities
- HR professionals and managers
- Legal practitioners and lawyers
- Business owners and entrepreneurs
- Anyone involved in employment relations and human resources in the UAE