Approach your requirement
“The PRINCE2® and PMP® Certifications are fundamentally two separate project management frameworks. Both provide a body of knowledge as well as a tried-and-true approach to project management. Choosing one over the other requires consideration of numerous variables.
The Project Management Professional (PMP) is a certification for project managers.
The PMP®, or Project Management Professional Certification, is a qualification program given by the Project Management Institute (PMI®). It is one of the most highly respected qualifications in the world for project managers. PMP® is a standard requirement for project managers in a variety of sectors. Being a PMP® allows you to operate in any business and with any methodology. The certification course covers a wide range of project management strategies and competencies that are required of any project manager and can help you make more money. This course, which is offered by PMI in the United States, is also popular in Europe and Asia.
The PMP Certificate
- Is a measure of your knowledge of the Project Management Body of Knowledge, or PMBOK® Guide.
- Verifies your understanding of “commonly accepted” project management best practices and principles.
Certification for Projects in Controlled Environments (PRINCE2)
The PRINCE2® certification, which stands for “Projects IN Controlled Environments,” is a process-based project management strategy that includes defined templates, methods, and steps for completing a successful project. The certification focuses on both the process and the project.
The PRINCE2 Certification is a set of guidelines for managing projects.
- Is a wide, high-level, general framework of project management concepts that is appropriate for and applicable to almost every project.
- Has a well-defined and standardized project management process.
- Describes the roles and responsibilities of each member of the project management team.
- The master project plan is divided into project plans, stage plans, and team plans, removing uncertainty and making the project easier to execute.
- It focuses on both projects and processes.