This course includes: 03 PDUs | High-quality e-learning content | Course Completion Certificate | KHDA Approved
This course introduces the student to the business concepts and methods used to report managerial performance information to internal users and managers to assist in making sound business decisions in managing the firm. This course will help the student to understand the fundamental concepts of managerial accounting.
By the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Compare job order with process costing.
- Design and use an activity-based costing system.
- Evaluate and prepare managerial accounting statements.
- Compute necessary managerial accounting information.
- Classify and analyze the various types of costs in a manufacturing company.
- Calculate and allocate overhead costs to product manufacturing.
- Assessment of Performance over the Entire Value Chain.
- Motivation of Behavior in Management Accounting and Control Systems.
- Use of Budgets to Achieve Organizational Objectives.