Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)®
This course includes: 40 Contact Hours | High-quality e-learning content | Chapter Quizzes and Mock up exam | Exam Application Support | Scenarios and Case Studies | Course Completion Certificate | KHDA Approved
Embark on a captivating exploration of FIDIC™ Conditions of Contract, where knowledge meets innovation. Our course is more than just a learning experience; it’s a dynamic voyage into the heart of construction contracts, designed to empower you with skills that transcend the ordinary.
FIDIC™ contracts are being increasingly used by the international Construction Industry throughout the World. The Multi-Lateral Development Banks, including the World Bank, Inter -American Development Bank & Caribbean Development Bank have adopted the FIDIC™ Conditions of Contract.
The interactive course is based on the FIDIC™ Approved Module 1 Workshop and introduces the FIDIC™ Suite of Contracts, with special emphasis on the FIDIC™ Red, Yellow and Green Book. It examines the roles of both the Employer and the Engineer and highlights the essential differences between the various contract documents. The responsibility for design is dealt with and a substantial amount of time is devoted to the issue of extensions of time, variations, and certification.
What You Will Learn:
- In-Depth Understanding: Dive into the core concepts and intricacies of FIDIC™ Conditions of Contract, gaining a profound understanding of its clauses, provisions, and applications.
- Contractual Strategies: Explore strategic approaches to contract management, dispute resolution, and negotiation within the FIDIC™ framework. Learn how to formulate robust contractual strategies for project success.
- Risk Management: Master the art of identifying, assessing, and mitigating risks inherent in construction and infrastructure projects governed by FIDIC™ contracts. Build expertise in creating risk management frameworks tailored to your projects.
- Case Studies and Real-world Applications: Immerse yourself in real-world case studies that bring FIDIC™ contracts to life. Analyze actual scenarios, understand challenges, and develop problem-solving skills applicable to your professional journey.
- Effective Communication: Learn the art of clear and effective communication within the FIDIC™ context. Understand how to draft, interpret, and communicate contractual terms to ensure seamless collaboration among project stakeholders.
- Three years of supply chain experience
- Bachelor’s degree or in the international equivalent
- CTL, CIRM, SCOR-P, CPM, or CPSM designation
- Become a recognized expert in the supply chain field.
- This professional distinction sets you apart from your colleagues, proving your high level of knowledge and skills.
- Increase your salary – on average designees see a 21% increase.
- APICS Certified individuals report salaries 18% higher than those with other certifications.
- Maximize your organization’s ERP investments.
- Effectively manage global end-to-end supply chain activities.
- Every Supply chain professional including but not limited to Inventory Management Professionals, Procurement professionals, Warehouse and logistics professionals, Production Operatives, supervisors, or Managers, Maintenance Operative, supervisors, or Managers, Engineers, Quality Managers, Production Planners, Purchasing managers, Production Warehouse Managers.