Understanding of the New UAE Labor Law +KHDA Certification
This course includes: 16 Hours | High-quality VILT Training | Learning updated UAE Labour Law | Scenarios and Case Studies | Training Completion Certificate | KHDA Approved
UAE Labor Law. Be Up-To-Date With the UAE Labour Law That Impacts Your Business. Recognize the underlying principles of UAE labor law to avoid noncompliance. In order to help participants better understand current practices in the field, a review of UAE labor law will be given in this course. It will also offer an update on the regulatory trends and an insight into how to address issues that often arise in the employment context in the new economic landscape. Upon completion of the program, you will be able to understand the impact of employment law at the start of the employment relationship, recognize the primary rights that the employee has during the employment relationship, and identify the issues to address at the termination of the employment relationship. Everyone in HR or the business who wants to learn more about the laws governing employment in the United Arab Emirates should take this course.
- Understand fundamental principles of the labor laws of the UAE and the regulatory and enforcement trends at the Ministry of Labour
- Manage the legal requirements organizations must fulfill salaries, end-of-service gratuity, and other benefits
- Comprehend employment disputes and the dispute resolution process from the Ministry of Labour through the local courts
- Adhere to the labor law when recruiting, and learn how to handle downsizing and redundancies
- Identify the individual considerations involving terminations/ dismissals of senior professionals, including severance pay and protecting confidential company data
- Basic understanding of legal concepts.
- Access to a computer or device with internet connectivity.
- A genuine interest in gaining a comprehensive understanding of UAE Labor and Employment Law.
- Expert Instruction
- Interactive Learning Modules
- Legal Updates and Case Studies
- Networking Opportunities
- HR professionals and managers
- Legal practitioners and lawyers
- Business owners and entrepreneurs
- Anyone involved in employment relations and human resources in the UAE